History of the Contest
In 2013, the Cow Paddy Run began hosting a contest to design the race t-shirt. We were so amazed by the entries we received that we have continued the tradition ever since!
Following the 2017 Cow Paddy Run, we received feedback that the community would also like to see design opportunities at Fayetteville Public Schools. We listened, and we’re now working with teachers and administrators to make this happen. Manage the art curriculum at one of our local schools? Contact us at email@example.com to include the Cow Paddy T-shirt Design Contest as one of your units.
Hall of Fame
How to Enter (for next year!)
- Students in grade K-6 are eligible to submit a design for our annual t-shirt contest.
- Use the Cow Paddy Run Design Template for to start working on your design.
- All design submissions must be original artwork.
- Designs must incorporate at least one of the Cow Paddy Run themes: Dash the Cow (our mascot), cows, racing, Gulley Park, running, schools, community, students, family, physical education, health, outdoor recreation, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- We recommend using colors that will pop on a white t-shirt as well as sticking to no more than two or three colors.
- Designs must be RECEIVED by the deadline of April 1st, 2022 to be considered.
How to Submit:
- Scan and send a .PDF or .JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail or drop off designs to The Spark Foundation (150 N. Skyline Dr., Martin Classroom 8, Fayetteville, AR 72701).
- Make sure to include the following: child’s full name, school, grade, art teacher (if designed during class time), parent’s phone number, and parent’s email address.
- Please note, if mailed, we cannot guarantee that original designs will be returned.
By submitting your design, you (or your parent/guardian) give permission to The Spark Foundation, Cow Paddy Run, and all of their agents assisting with the event to use your name, the submitted artwork, and any images of you or the artwork in any photographs, motion pictures, results, clothing, publications, or any other print, videographic, or electronic recording for legitimate purposes.