Interested in designing the logo for this year’s Cow Paddy Run race T-shirt?
In 2013, the Cow Paddy Run began hosting a contest to design the race t-shirt. We were so amazed by the entries we received that we have continued the tradition ever since! In 2016, we began partnering with the Community Creative Center (CCC) to make our contest even better by providing FREE workshops for children at which they will have dedicated time and materials to create their entry design! For more information, see below or visit the CCC on the web at www.communitycreativecenter.org
Following the 2017 Cow Paddy Run, we received feedback that the community would also like to see design opportunities at Fayetteville Public Schools. We listened, and we’re now working with teachers and administrators to make this happen. Manage art curriculum at one of our local schools? Contact Melissa at email@example.com to include the Cow Paddy T-shirt Design Contest as one of your units.
Hall of Fame
How to Enter
- Students in grade K-6 are eligible to submit a design for our annual t-shirt contest.
- All design submissions must be original artwork.
- You can create the design with whatever medium you like, for example, you can paint, draw, etc. You can even create a digital image if you prefer to work on a computer.
- Designs can be submitted on any size paper, but use an 8.5 x 11 letter (either portrait or landscape orientation) as your guide for what may fit best on a t-shirt.
- Designs must incorporate two or more of the Cow Paddy Run themes: Dash the Cow (our mascot), cows, racing, Gulley Park, running, schools, community, students, family, physical education, health, outdoor recreation, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Submissions must include the year (2019) somewhere in the design.
- We recommend using colors that will pop on a white t-shirt as well as sticking to no more than four or five colors
- Designs must be RECEIVED by the deadline (2/28/19) to be considered.
How to Submit:
- Scan and send a .PDF or .JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail or drop off designs to The Spark Foundation (100 W. Center Street, Suite 202, Fayetteville, AR 72701). Call (479) 387-7116 to confirm that we’ll be in the office that day.
- Make sure to include the following: child’s full name, school, grade, art teacher (if designed during class time), parent’s phone number, and parent’s email address.
- Please note, if mailed, we cannot guarantee that original designs will be returned.
By submitting your design, you (or your parent/guardian) give permission to The Spark Foundation, Cow Paddy Run, and all of their agents assisting with the event to use your name, the submitted artwork, and any images of you or the artwork in any photographs, motion pictures, results, clothing, publications, or any other print, videographic, or electronic recording for legitimate purposes.